Yeah, there’s a lot of great things about having long flow. BUT sometimes it can be a royal pain in the ass. If you’re considering letting your hair grow, you might want to keep these in mind. And if you’re currently a longhaired, then I’m sure you know exactly what I’m talking about.
The following are 20 long hair problems that you will likely to find yourself experiencing if you’re seeking the flow.
- Finding your hair in your food – you’ll be like WTF, who’s hair is that!?! Oh wait… never mind that’s mine…
- Shedding. When you have long hair you notice it substantially more
- Being mistaken for a woman – “dude looks like a lady”. This probably happens more than you’d think. The majority of people will be too embarrassed to tell you
- Clogging your shower drain – this will happen, and this will happen frequently. This shower drain hair trap saved me hours trying to unclog my drain
- Clogging up the vacuum – the hair will seize up your vacuum. Good luck cleaning it out
- Hair getting caught in hoodie/jacket/coat zipper
- Accidentally dipping your hair in your drink
- Hair. HAIR EVERYWHERE – must I say more?
- Waiting 10 years for your hair to dry – seriously, long hair takes forever to dry
- Putting on necklaces. It’s so easy to get your hair caught in one
- Spending more $ on higher end shampoo/conditioners. Also using up a lot more product
- Getting your hair stuck in everything
- Keeping your hair out of your eyes while playing sports or working out
- Shitty weather:
- Windy days (my cryptonite)
- Rainy days
- Seatbelts – your hair getting stuck in your seatbelt
- Styling your hair takes forever
- Tying your hair up (man bun) might give you headaches
- Feeling “bugs” crawling on you, when it’s actually just a hair
What do you think? Do you have any long hair problems of your own that’s aren’t on the list?