What can oil do to your hair?
Contrary to popular belief, adding the right type of oil treatment to your hair will not leave your hair and scalp looking of feeling oily, but it will nourish and revive damaged/dry/frizzy hair. Instead of appearing “greasy” like most people would assume, applying oil to your hair will instantly add natural gloss and shine.
With the amount of benefits oil has, I’m surprised most people have not give oils a try. Adding oil to your hair up keeping regimen can completely change how your hair looks and feels. So, how do you decide which ones you should apply to your mane? Here are a few options to consider:
The following oils are best suited for the following specific hair types:
- Oils for Normal Hair: (not dry/greasy):
- Lavender Oil, Rosemary Oil, Lemon Oil, Geranium Oil, Cedarwood Oil, Thyme Oil, Clary Sage Oil
- Oils for Oily Hair:
- Lavender Oil, Rosemary Oil, Lemon Oil, Peppermint Oil, Cypress Oil
- Oils for Dry Hair:
- Lavender Oil, Rosemary Oil, Sandwool Oil, Geranium Oil
- Oils for Dandruff:
- TeaTree Oil, Rosemary Oil, Lemon Oil, Lavender Oil, Cedarwood Oil, Thyme Oil, Basil Oil, Cypress Oil, Sage Oil
A good idea would be to buy a couple of different oils and then see which ones feel the best. Finding the right oil treatment for hair can be game changer. Personally I would highly recommend Jojoba Oil, Moroccan Oil, and Tea Tree Oil. What oils have you tried or experimented with? Feel free to share below!